Turn heads in this backless bodycon black dress that is inspired by Cheryl Cole’s version of the Versace dress which she wore to the National Television Awards (NTAs). While Cheryl’s dress cost a hefty $3,500 from the Versace brand house, you can get Cheryl’s hot look for so much less! For $29.95, you can have your version of Cheryl’s dress and make you look fabulously sexy and chic.
This backless bodycon black dress is perfect for a cocktail occasion, a night out on the town or even a hot date with your man.
To ensure your knock this look out of the park, ensure to invest in a bit of prep time. Follow these tips below on how to wear a backless black dress and look amazing.
- Slough away the dead skin with a gentle loofah and bodywash or scrub. Be aware to not be too vigorous or do this too often if you have sensitive skin as too much or harsh scrubbing may irritate those with sensitive. Apply a light moisturizer or lotion to your back to keep your skin in tip top condition. If desired, apply a self tanner to your body and back. Tanned skin accentuates the muscles in your back, so bring on sexy back!
- Avoid any unsightly bra straps. If you have a small bust you can probably get away with not wearing a bra. However, you should still aim to smooth out the look to prevent any visibility through the dress with nude colored nipple covers.
- Keep accessories to a minimal with a backless dress as the dress in itself makes a very bold statement. Too many accessories with this backless black bodycon dress makes the look a bit over the top and draws the attention away of the dress. A simple pair of earrings or delicate bracelet or a cocktail ring will add just the perfect touch to complete your look.
- Try to avoid any accessories that will cover your back such as necklaces with long or bulky clasps that can take the attention away from your sexy back and dress!
- Wear your hair up to full show your accentuated feature, your back. The best hairstyle when wearing a backless dress is some updo that is styled up and away from your neck and back. Yes, sure you have luxurious tresses but there’s no point in wearing a stunning sexy backless dress and it covers your back.
- Lastly, proper posture will make or break a backless dress. Ensure you wear your sexy backless black bodycon dress with confidence! Hold your head high, shoulders back and chest out. Good posture as opposed to hunched over will make your back look better and translate over to making your overall look sexier. Confidence is sexy so wear your dress to match your attitude!
Get your version of Cheryl’s backless black dress here at Envious Fashions for only $29.95 + FREE SHIPPING within Australia!